About Me

My photo
Well I am a happy fun loving person. Easy to get on with. Love to be kept busy and I have all sorts of interests as you can see by my hobbies.

Sunday 27 November 2011

The Wedding

Oh my I have a wedding to go to....what do I do with my hair....and it is a christian wedding too...I can hear them now "she come to wedding wid locks" (face mek up)..plus this weren't to be no youngster wedding that wouldn't be a problem...the bride and bridegroom were 70+.

OK so I thought what to do have to have a different style....so out came my perm rods remember them?  Yeah the good ole leisure curl... I had one of those grew my hair and spots too!!!!

So I sprayed my hair with water and set up my hair with perm rods ...I had already bought a little flower ting to put in somewhere not sure where...

Well the result...


The complete outfit...

So somebody tell me what was I worried about!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment