About Me

My photo
Well I am a happy fun loving person. Easy to get on with. Love to be kept busy and I have all sorts of interests as you can see by my hobbies.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

11 months

30 April 2012 was my 11th month of sisterlocks. Time has really flown. I had my retightening bright and early the same day.

How has it been? Well I can't say I have had any major problems. There has been times when I have looked in the mirror and thought what are you doing today? Times when they swollen up and looked all puffy and I have thought Ok different look today. But you know whatever, however it looked I have dealt with it. Not one day have I woken up and thought I hate my hair today. I am not fully locked yet. There is still a bit at the front where the ends are still open but it is getting there.

A couple of days after my retightening.


Washing

When? Usually after I have had it retightened it about a week after as I love the way it looks after a retighten. But I must admit I did wash it a few more times last month and as a result I think there was a bit of slippage, but you know once you feel that water running through your hair on to your scalp you are just dying to do it again.  I also did a few more braid outs this month so that could have added to the slippage, but my consultant didn't complain and it still only took an hour and a half.

Oils

Can't believe I am still not putting much in they way of oils.  I spray daily with water with essential oil of peppermint or lavendar oil depending on my mood.  I have just purchased another bottle or organic root stimulater natures shine.  I love this it smells lovely and it soothes my scalp as is with most people I have the occasional itchy scalp.
Organic Root Stimulator Nature's Shine
I spray a little in my hand and massage on my scalp love it.




At night I sleep with my satin scarf and that's all the care my hair needs simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment