About Me

My photo
Well I am a happy fun loving person. Easy to get on with. Love to be kept busy and I have all sorts of interests as you can see by my hobbies.

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Finally installed





Lunch and dinner made, Tom Tom set to go. Where? No not a day trip but a journey. A new journey to natural freedom. Sisterlocks installation at my new hairdresser new sisterlocks consultant Liz. Here I come.

12 hours later it's done my sisterlock are in and it didn't even seem like 12 hours that's how comfortable and at ease I was. I can't believe it finally. Hands in the hair straight away only to be reprimanded by Liz. Leave it alone for the next month. I am so excited I can't wait for it to grow. I have to show my friend Naomi. If it wasnt for Nai I wouldn't be experiencing this new freedom. Thank you Nai and a even bigger thank you to Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment