About Me

My photo
Well I am a happy fun loving person. Easy to get on with. Love to be kept busy and I have all sorts of interests as you can see by my hobbies.

Sunday 3 July 2011

4 weeks

Well it is now 4 weeks well nearly 5 weeks since I have had my sisterlocks installed and I can't wait to get i retightened.  It hasn't actually been too bad but there is a lot of new growth and a few unravelled locks.  Not surprising really as I have been sweating buckets at the gym so the front has suffered.

So what has it been like.  Well I have had more compliments than I usually get even when I think it is looking rough someone always says how nice it is.  Hey I went to a sisterlocks event and even saw a cousin of mine there small world - the room was full of ladies with beautiful hair amazing.  It was such a lovely night spent with my lovely "one friend" (as my son says) Nai.  Everyone looked so beautiful.  I can't wait until mine grows so I can start doing things with it.

I have braided it a bit some nights just to make it a bit fresher - it comes out OK you know all wringly and cute.   I have put no hair oil in my hair at all and guess what no problems at all no dry scalp and it doesn't itch that much.

I am going to download a few pictures to show the changes.

I have my computer back now so get ready for more updates.





Better go now as it is a Sunday evening and I need to have some relaxation time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment